As I see it, you have a grand total of seven productive weeks left in 2015. That takes us right up to Christmas week. Be honest — you’re probably not going to be doing much between then and the end of the year other than shopping, eating, drinking and falling asleep in front of the TV. Now is the perfect time to make positive changes to look and feel your best.
Seven weeks might not sound like much. But if you’re willing to clean up your diet and train hard at least three times a week, it’s long enough to make a big difference to the way you look and feel. If you want to finish the year with less fat, more energy, better skin and more muscle then “It’s Time!”
Cutting the CRAP
The easiest way to start is to stop consuming: carbonated drinks of all kinds, refined grains, artificial sweeteners and colours and all processed foods, known in the trade as CRAP foods for short. As soon as a client cuts the CRAP from their diet, they lose a lot of weight. The reason for this is the fact that CRAP is toxic, irritating or devitalising to the human body, putting it in a stressed state that makes it difficult to lose fat, build muscle and produce sustained energy.
Eating CRAP foods provides calories that you can survive on, but your cells are effectively starving due to minimal nutrient content. They also put your body in an inflamed, acidic and toxic state. When there are too many harmful substances in the system that your body can’t effectively detoxify, the excess of harmful substances is pushed into fat tissue for storage. It will stay there until your system can cope with and then eliminate these toxins and chemicals.
When you start to provide your cells with the nutrients they need to operate correctly and thrive, your body will rebalance and no longer require these chemical / toxin banks (adipose tissue), so the fat generally leaves the body along with the harmful substances. It is really as easy as eating good natural real FOOD (Fruits and vegetables — mostly vegetables — organic lean protein, omega-3 fatty acids and drink water. In Vietnam’s often hot and humid climate, drinking enough pure water is doubly important.)
Put the following actions into place over the next seven weeks and you will be amazed at the results:
Switch to FOOD
1) Cut the CRAP (carbonated drink (of all kinds), refined grains, artificial sweeteners and colours (you must read labels) and all processed foods
2) Nurture the health of your cells / body by eating FOOD (fruits and lots of vegetables), organic lean protein, omega-3 fatty acids and drink water
3) Boost nutrients and alkaline substances in your body in the morning
Get off your BUTT
1) Move — this means stop sitting all day. Stand at your desk, take a walk in the morning, lunchtime and/or evening. Aim to move for a total of at least two hours per day
2) Work out with a high volume, using whole body multi-joint exercises and short rest periods three times per week
3) Get adequate sleep — sleep is where your body reaps the rewards from your efforts. It is when the detoxification processes take place
If you want to feel better, have more energy, lose fat, be sexier and have more self-confidence, then don’t wait. The main event is coming… it’s time.